I am Ciska, born and raised in the Netherlands. I love books, photography, baking & cooking and Binturongs
If you want to keep up with my reading and books visit Ciska's Book Chest.
I love all animals (except 8 legged, venomous, poisonous or slimy ones) specially furry and fluffy ones. I have a special interest for Binturongs, if you don't know them yet, you will after meeting me
If you have further questions about me, ask. If you have an opinion or just want to leave a comment feel free to do so.
At the beginning of the month I made a list of the books I had set up for June. I was planning on reading the following books
For Fiction Fanatics on Goodreads I will read
- The Bronze Horseman - Paullina Simons (book of the month)
- What Alice Forgot - Liane Moriarty (June Challenge, friend selection)
- The Necromancer - Jonathan L. Howard (June Challenge, not your usual genre)
- Living Dead in Dallas (Sookie Stackhouse #2) - Charlaine Harris (June Challenge, next in the series)
For Coffee & Books I will read
- Rebecca - Daphne du Maurier (book of the month, will probably finish in May as I have started it already)
- Animal Farm - George Orwell (book of the month)
- Lord of the Flies - William Golding (book of the month)
Coffee & Books is also organizing a Read ‘a thon for June. Which means no specific book challenge but timing my reading time. I have entered for the highest level which means I have to read at least 48 hours in June. People who know me well will realize this will not be very difficult.
If those are done and I still got some time left I got
For the Read-a-Thon I clocked 84 hours and 5151 pages.
What books will you read in July?